This Electronic Records and Signatures Disclosure ("ERSD") is provided by ESIGN SG HOLDING PTE. LTD. ("eSign" or "we") to eSign users ("you") by email. ("eSign" or "we" or "us") by email to eSign users ("you"), and this ERSD has contractual effect. Please read the following information carefully, if you can access this information by email and agree to this ERSD, this ERSD is established and effective after you check the box to confirm.
1. In the process of using the e-Signature Service (hereinafter referred to as "the Service"), the content of the information we send to your email address is the relevant rules for your use of the Service, and your use of the Service means that you agree to accept the relevant rules of this ERSD. You understand and agree that we have the right to unilaterally modify the relevant rules of this ERSD without your consent, but the relevant rules shall be based on the information sent to your email address, and your agreement and compliance with this ERSD is a prerequisite for your use of the eSign Service.
2. we will send you all necessary notices, disclosures, authorizations, consents and other documents in the process of signing electronic contracts by email. If you do not agree to have all relevant rules and documents sent to you by email, please notify us via your email in a timely manner.
3. The instructions you send to us after receiving all the notices through your email address are irrevocable or revocable, and become the only instructions for us to provide electronic signature service for you, and are considered as your own instructions, and you shall be responsible for any results arising from your execution of the above instructions.
4. we will notify you by e-mail of the progress of the electronic signature service and prompt you for the next step, but the Company does not guarantee that you can receive or timely receive the e-mail, etc., and does not bear any consequences, therefore, in the process of the transaction you should promptly log in your e-mail address to view and carry out the electronic signature operation. Any dispute or loss caused by your failure to check and perform electronic signature operation in time shall be borne by you.
5. Your actual use of the Service shall be deemed to be your agreement with your signing partner on the signing of electronic documents and your agreement to use electronic signature to complete the signing of the document, and your approval of the electronic data generated during the signing process.
6. For a limited period of time (usually 30 days) after the electronic contract is sent to you through the e-Signature system, you can access and download the relevant electronic contract through your email address at any time. If you choose to create an eSign account, you can visit and download the eSign website at any time without any time limitation.
7. How to contact us
You can contact us by email to
8. Change of e-mail address
If your email address is changed, you should contact us in time and send us an email with this email address to indicate your new email address.
In order to confirm that you can access this information by e-mail, please confirm that you have read this ERSD and that you are able to print, download and save this ERSD for future reference and access. In addition, if you agree to receive notices and disclosures by e-mail as described herein, by checking the box "I agree to use electronic records and signed disclosures" and clicking "Agree," you acknowledge that：
You may access and read this ERSD;
You may print and download this ERSD for future reference and access;
You agree to receive all notices, disclosures, authorizations, consents and other documents from us by email as described above;
You agree to sign the relevant electronic contract by email.